March 4, 2020
A Senior Product and Business Development manager with experience in international telecom in CPaaS cloud services, messaging and voice services. The successful candidate will bring an industry experience in developing new product opportunities and business development initiatives with industry partners, as well as developing commercial go-to-market strategy.
- Work with direct and indirect channels to develop for customers new solutions to leverage PCCW Global mobility and other assets
- Leverage PCCW Global assets and products to customize solutions and incremental value to mobility, voice and IOT enterprise customers
- Be responsible to qualify new partnership opportunities. Define the business opportunities from a market and customer view as well as a PCCW Global portfolio and strategy viewpoint
- Negotiate with vendors and partners for product solutions, costing and revenue models
- Substantiate and lead per Agile Safe principle new Proof Of Concepts
- Ensure customer service requirements and targets can be implemented, and service delivery dates and KPIs can be fulfilled using the company relevant teams, processes and OSS/BSS tools
- Lead internal product development of customer lifecycle to lunch full production of new products/partnerships
- Provide regular management and financial reports as and when required
- Establish, maintain and lead a go-to-market commercial game-plan to educate and help the company sales force to promote and sell services to international customers in combination with other company products or as a standalone
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in telecom industry
- Excellent understanding and experience of the international telecom CPaaS market and ecosystem
- Good understanding of cloud APIs solutions building blocks for voice, SIP trunking, and SMS
- Excellent experience in previous Business Development projects with third parties, from “opportunity elaboration/qualification” to “negotiations” and “initial product launch”
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Team-orientated person, with a focus on international telecom business
- Be prepared to work in irregular hours, having telephone conferences, meetings and perhaps infrequent overseas travels to support these activities
- Good command in oral and written English, with strong inter-group action and communication skills with different international group environment
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.