As part of the Global presales team, the Senior Presales Engineer/ Presales Engineer provides technical sales support to the America Wholesales sales team in identifying, qualifying and developing International Data network solutions for the customers. The solutions include generally PCCW Global’s services such as International Private Line, MPLS VPN network infrastructure, IP Transit, Satellite services, Carrier Ethernet Services, Cloud services, Managed Solutions (Content Delivery Networks, Managed Voice and Over-The-Top (OTT) Media Solutions).
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- In cooperation with sales, produce creative solutions and partnership strategies for and with wholesale carriers
- Collaborate with internal resources; including Vendor Management, Product, Engineering and Global Services teams to develop best-in-breed solutions
- Identify and negotiate third-party solutions in support of intra- and inter-regional sales activity
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive off-net solutions and actively explore other potential alternate suppliers for benchmarking
- Provide cross function and cross region support to Enterprise presales for high bandwidth and complicated network solution with special cable routing requirements
- Complete formal RFP response for wholesales customers’ cable capacity project and/or their end customers’ layer 2 and layer 3 connectivity projects
- Work closely with other regional presales team, delivery organizations, and selected partners to ensure solution proposed is fully carried through into delivery and deployment effectively
- Additional responsibilities as requested/required
- 5-10 years of Carrier, networking or Internet Service Provider experience
- Experience in working on Global carrier work environment and skilled in engaging different regions’ sales and technical expertise, managing multi-partners, and coordinating of global resources
- Knowledge of global WAN product like IPLC, Ethernet private line, layer 2 and layer 3 MPLS VPN, Cloud Architecture and IP transit solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills / techniques. Fluent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of other language is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.