Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- To support and manage the data connectivity products (e.g. GIA/MPLS/Fiber/SD WAN/Security) serving the related regions to achieve the overall data product revenue and profit targets
- To support Pre-sales/Sales on customer proposal/bids related to the data products
- To monitor market trend of data services, act proactively to the changing customer’s requirements and recommend actions, such as marketing promotion activities, as well as get involved in sales activities in order to ensure the planned AOP can be achieved
- To lead and oversee network projects involving IP and Transmission network augmentation/expansion projects and NNI establishment/expansion
- To work closely with Vendor Management team to drive network cost saving initiatives.
- To develop and expand the data services in terms of coverage and service features with focus in the related region
- To give regional inputs on periodic costing/information updates for AOP planning
- To prepare business cases for capex/opex funding to support the data services business growth
- To work closely with other functional teams (e.g. voice, Console Connect), to support their new development initiatives
- To mutually back up other regional teams whenever needed
- Degree in Telecommunication, Engineering or related disciplines
- Around 10 years relevant experience in telecommunications product management and/or presales support, preferably in the global carrier industry (candidates with around 5 years relevant experience will be considered the Manager role)
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience of IP, MPLS and Transmission connectivity business, including designing network solutions to both enterprise and wholesale customers
- Experience and exposure to the telecom market in Latin America and Asia regions has definite advantage.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Spanish and/or Portuguese language skill is highly desirable.
- Self-initiated, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Willing to travel to overseas countries to meet customers, vendors, attend forums according to business needs
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.