Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for creating and executingsales strategy, driving new revenue and ensuring customer satisfaction within their book assigned accounts and in their efforts to drive new customer acquisition. The BDM will lead all sales efforts as a global “anchor” and will facilitate support efforts worldwide. The BDM will know existing telecoms environments within their sphere of operations and be able to provide B-end assistance and corporate development assistance within this geographic region.
- Achieve annual billed revenue & new sales on nominated current accounts and new customers
- Exceed Accounts Receivable targets on nominated accounts and new customers
- Establish strong account coverage and develop key relationships with decision makers and C levels globally in targeted companies
- Utilize existing industry contacts to bring major opportunities to the organization
- Assess the business requirements of customers and provide appropriate solutions which are seen to satisfy their business, operational and financial requirement
- Seek innovative ways to expand the business scope of new and existing contracts
- Provide guidance and direction to support organizations to include, but not limited to Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Service Managers and Product Managers
- Accountable for total customer satisfaction with PCCW Global accounts by modeling customer service behavior across all region; ensure market intelligence is collected and disseminated and effectively communicated to Presales, Product and Marketing team
- Respond in a timely manner on any internal and external communications
- Ensure that all PCCW Global products and services that are sold to customer are provided, installed and maintained in a quality way and in a timely manner
- Update all records on appropriate IT systems, to ensure data accuracy and reflecting the current status of customer accounts
- Provide timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Additional responsibilities as requested/required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the
Wholesale or Carrier telecom environments
- Self motivated, independent and responsible
- Ability to quickly build and maintain relationship at executive levels
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Travel is required – as needed (25%)
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.