FEBRUARY 28, 2020
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a global business, working closely with points of contact in the UK and other European Countries and all levels of stakeholders to ensure a successful sales administrative environment.
- Provide administrative interface between Sales & internal departments
- Ensure customer records are up to date
- Administer CRM System, ensuring sales pipelines are up to date and accurate
- Manage ad hoc customer calls and emails ensuring any necessary actions are allocated and completed
- Ensures sales and account teams are equipped with current collateral & pricing
- Organise and minute sales meetings
- Provide general admin support to the sales team helping them reach their targets
- Manage customer and internal data using MS Excel
- Support customer / internal presentations using MS Powerpoint
- Apply problem solving and organisational skills
- Previous sales administration experience preferred
- Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, etc.)
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.