Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The Project Executive– US Service Delivery is responsible for providing quality support for Global Service Delivery projects and activities. The successful candidate will work closely with PCCW, finance, operations, Sales Teams and other regional project management teams, to ensure that systems and documentation properly meet project specifications cost requirements. They would support our goals in meeting the highest in world class provisioning standards. (Services being supported included but notlimited to Fiber (IPLC, IEPL), IP (MPLS, GIA), ATM, FR, and worldwide VSAT.)
- Support - ordering with internal parties, vendors, service suppliers and partners. Ensure ordering
and purchasing processes are completed on time, compliant with customer requirements;
including completion of order forms, ordering via vendor service portal, budget requests (BR)
and purchase requests (PR), and monitoring progress until acceptance.
- Follow proper escalation procedures and risk management processes, implementing any
contingency plans agreed with internal stakeholders.
- Manage system admin processes efficiently relating to invoice settlements, ensuring delays are
minimized for finance payment
- Coordination with sales and project teams for service terminations and manage tasks to ensure
billing is stopped on time.
- Management of internal cost item (CI) renewal – coordinating with internal teams (sales,
Presale, Finance, etc) to review expiring CIs followed by managing appropriate system
- Support statistical reports, system clerical support, data input and shipping/courier requests
- Support billing functions – input data, manage monthly billing cycle and billing system tasks.
- University degree holder or relevant professional qualifications status desired
- Experience with telecommunications products and services specifically international and
managed/customized services (3 years)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Confident, independent and able to work under pressure
- Organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to work within deadlines
- Proactive problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task in a very fluid work environment
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.