Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Serve as a point of contact, providing accurate, and clearly communicated + regular status updates on assigned network project implementations from the beginning to the end.
- Update all databases + tracking sheets in relation to assigned project.
- Create budget requests (BRs), purchase requisitions (PRs) ) for equipment, or services of all types as needed for project implementations
- Issue Service Commencement Notices for NNI (Partner Interconnections), and project handover documents to PCCW Global Network Operations Centers upon project completion for all POP builds, and those involving circuit installations
- Continue to improve personal knowledge on new or any existing products and technologies, and improvement of project management skills.
- Willing contributes in terms of constructive feedback on team meets/calls when asked, or when you have any suggestion that can help the team as a whole to continuously improve.
- On-time reporting: Monthly Completed Projects report, Network labor allocation weekly reports, semi-annual NPM Assistant feedback forms, and any other reporting requested.
- 3 years or more Project Management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mastery of the English language
- PMI Certification & a solid understanding of PM Tools Methodology, Risk Management and Stakeholder Management
- Prince2 Certification
- Understanding ISO 9000
- Must be able to adapt to change
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.