PCCW Global is investing heavily in enabling digital automation across all platforms of its business. In November 2017 PCCW Global acquired Console Connect, an innovative software defined platform that provides automated interconnection, data centre to data centre and cloud/SaaS/IX connectivity allowing customers to purchase and manage their access to business-critical data, SaaS applications and business partners around the globe through an online environment.
Console Connect Digital Platform has become one of the largest carrier grade network-as-a-service platforms spanning 420 data centres across 50 countries. The platform enables enterprise and wholesale users to directly self-provision secure connectivity from 1-10,000Mbps between Data Centres/Clouds/XaaS/Apps in real-time as well as other fully automated carrier products (IP Transit on-demand, IoT Platforms).
With major expansions planned and continued investment in on-demand, digital services, a new opening has arisen for an Ecosystem Partner Manager.
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Automated Innovation, this role is direct “hunter” role responsible for driving new enterprise and wholesale partners to the platform and delivering against revenue expectations through the America’s region. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up product environment and drive the continued expansion of the Console Connect platform and associated core products thought-out the Americas region.
A strong technical and commercial understanding of XaaS, Cloud, IoT and Software Defined Networks in today’s carrier environment is a must.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This is a real hunter position, responsible for driving new Enterprise and Wholesale customers to the platform.
- Develop new revenue streams through the Americas region.
- Work with internal company sales teams, supporting customer enablement and onboarding to the platform.
- Manage reporting pipeline for senior management.
- Train and support sales management for key partnerships in region.
- Identify new opportunities and develop targeted sales pitches.
- Own your KPIs, including new logos to platform / revenue growth / key partnerships.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure optimised campaigns drive sufficient/appropriate leads to meet sales objectives
- Share and implement best practices across the team
- Contribute your expertise to Console Connect team and help grow the team’s knowledge base.
- At least 3-5 years track record of achieving sales targets with success in enterprise solutions combining connectivity, XaaS, Cloud, NaaS.
- Technical Sales overview of Cloud and Software Defined Networking.
- Strong customer presentation, public speaking.
- Hunter Sales/Partnership Closer, identifying opportunities to enable platform in region.
- Full understanding of today’s digital carrier world – Fully Automated Global Network.
- Experience working with SaaS/Cloud/DC/Partner/Enterprise environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, start-up product environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.