June 10, 2021
PCCW Global is investing heavily in enabling digital automation across all platforms of its business.. In November 2017 PCCW Global acquired Console Connect, an innovative software defined platform that provides automated interconnection, data centre to data centre and cloud/SaaS/IX/APP connectivity allowing customers to purchase and manage their access to business-critical data, SaaS applications and business partners around the globe through an online environment. Thanks to continued investment and expansion in on-demand, digital services, a new opening has arisen for an Ecosystem Partner Manager in the America’s.
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Automated Innovation, this role is responsible for expanding partnership with key Cloud, SaaS, Data Centres, NaaS, IX, Fabrics, and Carriers, to generate revenue to accelerate the Console Connect global Cloud/SaaS Ecosystem. A technical understanding of Software Defined Networks/ Network as a Service is a must in today’s carrier/SDN/Cloud environment.
- Creating new SaaS/Cloud partnerships to drive new logos to the platform.
- Developing new revenue streams through the America’s through Ecosystem Partnerships.
- Working with internal company sales teams on customer enablement to the platform.
- Manage reporting pipeline activities for senior management.
- Enabling data centre growth through partnerships in the region.
- Engaging new Cloud/XaaS/IX/APP partners to grow the global ecosystem of partners.
- Training/sales management of key partnerships in region.
- Identify new opportunities and develop targeted sales pitches.
- Own your KPIs, new logos to platform / revenue growth / key partnerships.
- Work closely with dedicated Console Marketing team to ensure optimised campaigns drive sufficient/appropriate leads to meet sales objectives
- Share and implement best practices across the team
- Contribute your expertise to Console Connect Team growing knowledge base
- At least 3-5 years track record of achieving sales targets for a growth XaaS/APP/technology/carrier business
- Technical Sales overview of Software Defined Networking
- Strong customer presentation, public speaking
- Hunter Sales/Partnership Closer, identifying opportunities to enable platform in region
- Full understanding of today’s digital carrier world – Fully Automated Global Network
- Experience working with XaaS/APP/Cloud/DC/Partner environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace, start-up product environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Passionate about delivering excellence and continual improvement in a fast-paced, agile global business
- Willing to travel at least 30% of time
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.