March 31, 2020
PCCW Global is investing heavily in enabling the global shift to digital business and the rapid growth in cloud workloads. In November 2017 PCCW Global acquired Console Connect, an innovative software defined platform that provides automated interconnection and cloud connectivity, allowing Enterprises to purchase and manage their access to business-critical data, SaaS applications and business partners around the globe through an online environment.
As part of a dedicated Digital Sales and Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the Digital and Graphic Designer will design all the digital and graphic elements required for the Digital Automated Innovation team.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced and resourceful designer that can translate complex B2B marketing briefs into engaging and iconic designs that are on-brand, engaging and drive conversion.
- Providing world-class marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Designing on a daily basis using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision, Word and Power Point
- Taking complex B2B briefs and creating designs that are precise, user-centric and elevate the brand
- Use your good judgment to make wise creative decisions in response to feedback from marketing stakeholders and creative leadership
- Provide print and/or dev-ready artwork; oversee production of print material or dev outputs when necessary
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Maintain and contribute to building our visual identity across all channels
- Maintain an artwork and asset library and be the central point of content for all creative outputs
- Deliver creative in-line with the brand identity, values and tone with an excellent eye for detail across online and offline channels, delivering pixel perfect design to developers and high quality artwork to printers
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Solid experience and proven track record in working for a SaaS tech businesses a digital and graphic designer
- Ability to translate marketing briefs into effective digital and graphic designs that engage and convert
- A deep passion for design and creativity and a drive to create work that exceeds expectations and inspires people
- Hands on experience designing for digital, events, print and other mediums
- Impressive portfolio of relevant digital creative work, demonstrating a user-centric design approach
- Advanced skills of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Sketch, InVision
- Ability to design user-centric and on-brand designs in Word and Power Point
- Knowledge and understanding of usability and accessibility techniques and principals
- Self-motivated and flexible individual with and an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Experience providing detailed specifications and optimized HTML and CSS prototypes for development teams
- A creative storyteller with the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand engaging graphic assets
- A proven experience in creating B2B style guides, brand guidelines, eBooks, whitepapers, battlecards, case studies, data sheets, proposals, presentations, landing pages, emails, banners etc
- In-depth experience of print design and production techniques to be able to design and delivery print-ready artwork
- A very resourceful individual that seeks for solutions not problems
- Experience as an illustrator with a solid illustration portfolio
- Experience with motion design and video
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately
- Experience working with a User Experience team
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.