April 8, 2020
The Associate Web Developer will be part of a team responsible for building well written, tested, secure software that is deployed on the cloud.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and the rest of the team in defining the user stories and development tasks
- Develop, test and document features
- Collaborate with DevOps to ensure uninterrupted and performant operation of the developed platform
- Collaborate with QA to ensure that deliverables meet set quality standards
- 3 + years’ experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Fluid Git user
- Experience with Docker and Docker-Compose
- Experience with MySQL / Postgresql
- Practices TDD
- Superb communication skills, team player
- Self-motivated, fast learner, dependable
Join the PCCW Global team
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply, please complete the form below ensuring you upload your resume as a Word document or a PDF file.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.